Complaint Review: Alibris.com

• Updated: Tue, September 14, 2010

• Reported By: Mary Alice — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Alibris.com
1250 45th Street, Suite 100 Internet United States of America

Alibris.com did not sent me the books I ordered or refund my money from, Internet

I ordered three books from Alibris that I did not received.  I requested a refund and have not received it.  It has been over six weeks.  They are not a trustworthy company and do not stand behind what they sell or do not sell.  I would never buy from them again and would never recommend them to anyone.  They should be investigated.  Once a person pays, they should get the products.  This Company does not enforce delivery of the products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alibriscom/internet/Alibriscom-did-not-sent-me-the-books-I-ordered-or-refund-my-money-from-Internet-640363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alibris.com