Complaint Review: Alicia Haggenmiller

• Reported By: researchman — New Mexico United States of America
Alicia Haggenmiller
Kennedy Blvd Jersey City, New Jersey United States of America

Alicia Haggenmiller Alisha Haggenmiller Black Mailer Jersey City, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Slander implies lies...I SPEAK TRUTH.

*General Comment: good character

*Author of original report: You are sad

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: fighting the good people

*Author of original report: VERY VERY TRUE

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This report is untrue...

Alicia Haggenmiller of Jersey City, NJ is engaging in slanderous and blackmailing tactics regarding Ex Boyfriends! She will gain your trust, ask for money and when you cant pay or dont want to pay she will deface your name on various websites as an act of revenge. She is /  was a school teacher in Fort lee NJ, which is what makes this odd. Stay away from her and please report her if she has done this to you, as I know there is a lawsuit being filed against her currently.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alicia-Haggenmiller/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-/Alicia-Haggenmiller-Alisha-Haggenmiller-Black-Mailer-Jersey-City-New-Jersey-754367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alicia Haggenmiller

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Slander implies lies...I SPEAK TRUTH.

AUTHOR: alicia - (United States of America)

Really.... Thats very interesting because you claim to know me by your posts you know me a a blackmailer so that would imply that i blackmailed you but you just stated that I would meet you soon enough hmmmmmm  But any how Slander means lies and i have told no lies but slander can certainly be used against you for lying about me being a blackmailer those are legal accusations since blackmail is against the law. I am a good person... I am not sure what you are

#2 General Comment

good character

AUTHOR: cocochip - (United States of America)

I have been personally known Alicia for several years now and know that any claims about her engaging in "shady" behavior or supposed "lawsuits" is ridiculous.

People should be carefull what they post online as there is public records for accusations like that.

You are sad

AUTHOR: researchman - (United States of America)

Well Alicia Haggenmiller, this isnt Marq Clyburn but continue withe the slanderous remarks. You will soon find out who I am.. Good Person!!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

fighting the good people

Good Day

There are Good people in the world and Bad people in the world and Marq Clyburn youare one of the dirty gutter ones. What makes you unbelieveable is your inablity to see that every bad thing that has happened to you is all entirely your doing. You will never be free of the  damage you have caused your life. I feel sorry for you. But that doesnt mean you have the right to fraud people or steal from people at your leisure. I will not allow your activities to continue plain and simple write under any disguise you like. I am going to make sure not another person is frauded by you, cheated by you, scammed by you or robbed by you! This is a task I take seriously and will continue until I receive notice that you are in a dark cell with noone but yourself to talk to. Your pathetic and NO MAN OF HONOR OR GOD.

VERY VERY TRUE

AUTHOR: researchman - (United States of America)

No sorry This is not that person. Keep guessing, but I assume you stole from him also,,,so sad

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This report is untrue...

Good Day

I actually had someone from contact me from this good site and tell me that this individual had called me a blackmailer and did i want to respond. I Have only to say that researchman is really Marq Clyburn the person I am currently sueing for credit card fraud through my card and the fort bend D.A office. If you wish to know this criminal you need only check Ripoff report under the name Mark, Marq, Marquis al roads will lead you to this so called Business man. I am no blackmailer I am only trying to get back what was stolen from me.  Thank you for time