Complaint Review: Alienware Computers

• Submitted: Thu, October 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Hampton Georgia
Alienware Computers
14591 SW 120 ST Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Alienware Computers their services and prices are a rip off Miami Florida

I am very dissatified with Alienware's services. The warranty I have on my PC is a joke and they don't service damage parts on my pc like my door on my pc. Plus my usb ports on the far right are damaged. My PC is still freezing when I turn on the pc, while on internet explorer, and aol 7.0. I can't even ctrl/alt/del when something is not working properly on my PC.

My PC just came back from the shop and its not fixed (keeps freezing), damaged by FedEx Kinkos-Ground (its their fault of getting my PC shipped by them and their careless packaging and shipping and blaming me for damages). My PC is so messed up when I first brought it, aol newer versions (9.0 and up) are not compatible and new Yahoo Messenger (8.0 and up) isn't compatible with my PC.

I had to troubleshoot with Bell-South to get the internet back on and now Linksys will not work on my PC. They say (tech support) that bleesouth's dls router is bad on my pc and it isn't. Bell-South got me back on in a instant, no thanks to alienware. I beleive something else is wrong with my PC hard drive or processor or graphics card and I feel that the cooling has something to do with the freezing.

I paid $5,194.80 on my PC and its not worth the value on performance, software uploads, and warranty.

A Dissatified Alienware Customer

Artalious
Hampton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alienware-Computers/Miami-Florida-33186-8638/Alienware-Computers-their-services-and-prices-are-a-rip-off-Miami-Florida-217737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alienware Computers