Complaint Review: Alienware Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2006

• Reported By:Houghton Michigan
Alienware Corp.
14591 SW 120 ST Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Alienware Corp. ripped me off by not awarding my rebate money Ripoff Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: rebate

Alienware corp. informed me that they never recieved the correct documentation with my rebate forms. I did in fact send them the correct information. Even if they didnt have the right information, then they should have notified me as common courtesy. They did not. Now they say that there is nothing I can do to recieve my $499.

Chad
Houghton, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2006 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alienware-Corp/Miami-Florida-33186-8638/Alienware-Corp-ripped-me-off-by-not-awarding-my-rebate-money-Ripoff-Miami-Florida-171337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alienware Corp.

rebate

AUTHOR: 00Vigilante - ()

I need to know if your issue has ever been resolved and by what means. Same goes to those that replied to this review. I too experienced the same issue. Does anyone know if a class action was ever pursued?