Complaint Review: Alienware

• Submitted: Wed, January 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:Crane Missouri
www.alienware.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Ordered a new computer from this scam company. It has not worked since the day I first got it. I have had to load new software every day, I have had to uninstall and reinstall the sound and video cards, and I have had to FLASH THE BIOS..

If you know about computers this is a no no for the average consumer. I have asked Alienware to accept return for this 4000.00 dollar piece of junk, their reply was yes, but ONLY if you pay a 15% restock fee. WTF, me pay you for sending me an unuseable computer?
I have filed a formal complaint with the MO ATTY GEN Office.

I also have my lawer looking to secure the return of my funds.
I have also Called the Credit Card Company requesting a dispute.

Please, do not do business with this company, it will be a nightmare you wont soon forget. Regardless of what their adds say, they are a shoddy company to say the least.

Crane, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alienware/Miami-Florida/Alienware-RIPOFF-COMPANY-DISHONEST-POLICYS-JUNK-COMPUTERS-Miami-Florida-232420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alienware