• Report: #520620

• Submitted: Fri, November 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: jgregorym — Sugar Land Texas United States of America
Alienware.com

Alienware.com Alienware Computers, Alienware stopped manufacturing replacement parts for my $1,800.00 laptop only 18 months after I bought it. Internet

I purchased a new Alienware m9750 laptop in June of 2008.  November of 2009 I called to purchase a replacement battery and I was told by alienware.com that they were out of stock and had stopped manufacturing replacement parts for the m9750 and that I would not be able to purchase a replacement battery.  They said I should try to find one somewhere else.  I have now checked shopping.google.com, ebay.com and amazon.com and nobody has a replacement battery for the m9750.  My advice to anyone shopping for a new computer is: Don't buy anything from alienware.com or dell.com.  They don't care about their customers at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alienwarecom/internet/Alienwarecom-Alienware-Computers-Alienware-stopped-manufacturing-replacement-parts-for-m-520620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alienware.com