masses

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: Anastassiya R — ALEXANDRIA Virginia
Aliexpress
Internet China

Aliexpress Seller:hao guo The seller is a cheater. He sent to me a wrong size of shoes and didn't give me my money back Mainland Internet, China

*UPDATE Employee: I want to help

The seller in Aliexpress where I ordered my shoes is a cheater. I got my shoes with a wrong size and he was begging me do not open the dispute, He promised that he will send me another ones. I did trust him. I didn't open the dispute because I know that it affects on the seller's name. One month later I didn't receive my order and the order was automatically closed.

Then I decided to order something else from this seller in order to open the dispute and get my money back. I was able to open the dispute and I sent the pictures of our communication to the manegement of Aliexpress. One week later I received a notice that my claim has not been resolved. Then I got a message from that seller that I insulted chinese peoplle, but I didn't and he wrote that I will die miserably.

Please, help me in this case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aliexpress/internet/Aliexpress-Sellerhao-guo-The-seller-is-a-cheater-He-sent-to-me-a-wrong-size-of-shoes-an-1070669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aliexpress

I want to help

AUTHOR: Alibaba_Rep - ()

Dear Anastassiya,

I am sorry that you have had a negative experience on AliExpress with ordering your shoes.  I'd like to help.

Could you please send me an email at mstory@us.alibaba-inc.com with the details of your case and I will forward it to my colleagues in customer service?  Hopefully, working together, we all can get your problem resolved.

Sincerely,