Complaint Review: Aliexpress

Aliexpress
18-19/F, Block A West Lake Plaza of International Internet China

Aliexpress & Alibaba Group Warning - To Do Business with this company Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from Alibaba Group

When dealing with AliExpress I learned what to watch for.  It cost me only $14 but still burns me.

This is a WARNING... if you receive an email about the time you should be receiving your order asking:

• Confirm Your Order Recieved
  • Open Dispute
  • View Details

don't touch that mouse!

This looks  like a nice request from a company concerned that you received your merchandise from half way around the world.  I don't think so.

If you did receive your order and confirm it was recieved, all options to 'Open a Dispute' vanish and they pay the vendor.  You are left to beg for a refund or service to correct the defective product.

With my order I contacted the vendor and told them of the defective product with details of what I did to take care of the problem.  The response was "Fix it", the second time was "read the instructions".

I have also found that the web site with my negative Review of the item and vendor now shows no reviews and links you to the new web current web site with zero reviews.  So you see no negative reviews on AliExpress, again history was rewritten.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aliexpress/internet/Aliexpress-amp-Alibaba-Group-Warning-To-Do-Business-with-this-company-Internet-1051760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aliexpress

Reply from Alibaba Group

AUTHOR: Molly - ()

Hello -

I was sorry to see that you were having problems with one of the suppliers that you found on AliExpress. I know that your post is from earlier this year, but I am listing a response so that others who have problems with an AliExpress supplier can see it.

AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist buyers in this type of situation. The best way to get in touch with them is to send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com

While we can't resolve 100% of all customer issues, we will always try our best to help.

Regards,