Complaint Review: Alina Flores

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: mysticmama76 — utica Kentucky
Alina Flores
washington , District of Columbia washington , Dist of Columbia USA

Alina Flores 7500 via western union for grants due to I have paid my bills on time washington D.C.

Was called by someone saying they work for Government in Washington D.C. Wanted me to call 2026979394 to get details on which Walmart I would be going to so I could receive $7500 grant money. States I was randomly selected to receive due to I had paid bills on time. The number came through on caller ID as "unknown".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alina-Flores/washington-Dist-of-Columbia/Alina-Flores-7500-via-western-union-for-grants-due-to-I-have-paid-my-bills-on-time-washin-1096880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alina Flores