Complaint Review: Aliyah Rose Furniture

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: njmom — West Orange New Jersey
Aliyah Rose Furniture
48th and Hwy 2, Lincoln, NE Internet, Nebraska USA

Aliyah Rose Furniture Promised to build custom bookshelf for my son's room and deliver within 4 weeks and never delivered 3 months later! Internet Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Same Story

I could not wait to complete my son's bedroom and was having Aliyah Rose (AKA as several other businesses) custom build a bookshelf. They were so friendly after paying upfront I was promised delivery within a month as they "were running ahead of schedule". Never heard from them again, until multiple e-mails and phone calls threatening to dispute the charges and e-mailed the BBB did I hear back. Isaaic said, that he had a family emergency and would deliver by next week. Then never heard from them again.

I disputed charges and warn anyone to NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!

They will take your money and never deliver!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aliyah-Rose-Furniture-/Internet-Nebraska/Aliyah-Rose-Furniture-Promised-to-build-custom-bookshelf-for-my-sons-room-and-deliver-1049745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aliyah Rose Furniture

Same Story

AUTHOR: Disappointed - ()

Sadly, the same thing happened to me.  I ordered products several months in advance for a specific delivery date (family event).  My products were not delivered on time - or AT ALL.  The owner stated UPS lost my shipment and didnt give him the proper tracking number.  He was paid in full yet I had no product.  I had no use for the product after the very specific and important delivery date.

About two weeks before he was supposed to deliver I contacted him to check on my order.  He said he was a little nervous about getting it done in time.  I told him he could change the design to make it easier.  I needed these items by X date.

Communication was terrible - he was unable to answer specific questions.  He wouldnt call when he said he would.  He didn't do anything he said he would.  Trying to deal with the refund was the same...like pulling teeth.  No responses to "can you kindly update me on the status of the refund".

I finally had to dispute the charges with my bank.  Thankfully, they are refunding me and dealing with it.  I should have researched the company prior to ordering but didn't  - it all makes sense now.  I've seen so many stories on line.  The BBB in Lincoln has an alert on the company.

Unfortunately, a lot of time was wasted picking out fabrics and frames, trying to communicate with the owner and making sure I get refunded.  AND, much time was spent trying to find replacements for the family event at the VERY LAST MINUTE - which is what I was trying to avoid by ordering EARLY.

STAY AWAY!