Complaint Review: Alizabeth Showers Phoenix Funding Group LC SYBM Inc

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: sdthomasenterprises — Alpharetta Georgia
Alizabeth Showers Phoenix Funding Group LC SYBM Inc
2285 Peachtree Rd unit 305 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Alizabeth Showers Phoenix Funding Group LC SYBM Inc Liz Showers, Ms. Bourne Fraud, deceptive business practices, con artist, liar, knowingly submitted fraudulent files. Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: False Accusations

*General Comment: No current address for Ms. Showers and Phoenix Funding Group?

*General Comment: Rueter's citation confusing

*General Comment: Disaster!

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied Client Several Times over.

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Senior Level Executive

I am the owner of Sd Thomas Enterprises and my company processes credit files for business and personal loans for individuals and broker affiliates, we pre screen all affiliates to make sure that every deal they bring us is a legitimate transaction before we assist their client in funding, but as with all businesses you have horrors, and ours came in a package named Alizabeth Showers or Liz as she's known.

On January 7, 2013, Ms. Showers contacted me to assist her in processing a slew of files, of which I never proceeded with because of the clients not being able to return voice mail messages in order to confirm the legitimacy of the package she submitted. Only after she submitted a viable client who actually gave consent for the applications did we move forward, Ms. Showers asked to receive a 10% discount from our normal rate because of her "plethora" of clients which turned out to be TWO, so as the process for funding began Ms. [continued below]....

..... Showers never informed us she had parted ways with her client only to have my company called and harassed for working on the file after she had received a cease and desist letter from her client weeks prior, this is the first FRAUDULENT application she tried to process through us.

The second client she had fake contact information listed on the application and only after due diligence and finding the real information for the client, did we realize his information was stolen along with EIGHT others after they had applied for a home loans. Thankfully we never processed the first clients she sent and was ADAMANT about us not contacting them directly which is a red flag, we are actively involved with the client at this time to assist him in prosecution of the guilty parties involved.

Since our termination of business with Ms. Showers she has only been belligerent and vindictive of my company and her former clients, going as far to lie on public forums such as this, posing as someone I've never had the pleasure to speak with until yesterday, but after doing due diligence on Ms. Showers my suspicions were confirmed www.alizabethshowerstenanthistory.com like many people she has fallen on hard times but this in no way warrants you stealing monies from unsuspecting people hurting them in the process, these crimes aren't victimless.

Below I've included photos to understand the type of person Ms. Showers is and I hope other lenders and intermediaries stay away from her, ALL MONEY ISN'T GOOD MONEY!  This is the final and only remark I will make in regards to this disaster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alizabeth-Showers-Phoenix-Funding-Group-LC-SYBM-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/Alizabeth-Showers-Phoenix-Funding-Group-LC-SYBM-Inc-Liz-Showers-Ms-Bourne-Fraud-dece-1071231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alizabeth Showers Phoenix Funding Group LC SYBM Inc

False Accusations

AUTHOR: C.J.1982 - ()

I've been a long time client of Phoenix Funding Group. Services provided have always been thorough and precise. Project scope and Communication are pivotal points that Ms. Showers focuses on and delivers. As far as, the false accusations that are being tossed around like children in the mud, I can't understand. It's apparent that some clients and/or Brokers didn't follow through on their end of agreements they entered and like any person who is bitter will point the finger at any and everybody but oneself.

If there are any questions that need to be answered I'll be glad to address them to further uplift a hardworking and loving individual such as Alizabeth Showers. It upsets me that "business professionals" would slander a successful business woman and I challenge any individual that "supposedly" has proof other than simple google searches to provide his "own" documentation that displays how he was mislead. Always remember, the blind can't lead the blind.

#2 General Comment

No current address for Ms. Showers and Phoenix Funding Group?

AUTHOR: and honest person - ()

Do either Jordan G. or JJD have a current address for Ms. Showers and Phoenix Funding Group?

Satisfied Client Several Times over.
AUTHOR: Jordan G. - ()
SUBMITTED: Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Senior Level Executive
AUTHOR: JJD - ()
SUBMITTED: Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Her web site shows no physical address. Red Flag?
And GA Sec of State site shows the address which was terminated mid-March, 2013.

And for anyone else reading this post, If doing business w/ Ms Showers, good luck using the legal means of contacting her, i.e. the mail.

#3 General Comment

Rueter's citation confusing

AUTHOR: and honest person - ()

I'm trying to follow up on the Rueter's press release.

and I find myself confused...

Senior Level Executive AUTHOR: JJD - () SUBMITTED: Tuesday, July 30, 2013

mentions...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/31/idUS95902+31-Aug-2011+MW20110831 Reuters press release on a deal we did( Ms. Showers Previous employment with Inter Global Development LLC was Account Manager for this Client...closed deal OVER $500 MILLION)

But the actual press release reads "Inter Global Investments, LLC for Fifty Million Dollars"

Two points of confusion:

1) Company name, i.e. Inter Global Investments, LLC vs. Inter Global Development LLC?

2)  OVER $500 MILLION vs. $50M?

That's a bit glaring, to get both the name of the company incorrect, and the amount (by and order of magnitude!) involved incorrect?

#4 General Comment

Disaster!

AUTHOR: an honest person - ()

Disaster... that pretty much sums up my landlord / tenant experience w/ Ms Showers.

www.alizabethshowerstenanthistory.com

If you have a current address on Ms. Showers (the 2285 Peachtree Rd address was terminated mid-March, 2013) let me know. I need a current address to serve papers.

Satisfied Client Several Times over.

AUTHOR: Jordan G. - ()

Ms. Showers of Phoenix Funding Group has always operated with excellent professionalism on the numerous occasions that I have gone to her for funding, even going so far as to invited into her home so she could work with me on a more personal level.  Thanks to Phoenix FUnding Group, I have not only been able to receive funding for several property and project ventures, but I have used her services to inject capital into my growing business. Speaking as a repeat client of Phoenix Funding Group 5 years and counting I am more than satisfied with services rendered and would recommend Phoenix Funding Group to anyone looking for ANY type of funding.

Jordan G.

#6 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Senior Level Executive

AUTHOR: JJD - ()

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this on behalf of Phoenix Funding Group LC where I am a Senior Level Executive working in the Lending department.

I am writing this because while my employer has already begun taking measures to file suit against Mr. Darrel Thomas of SD Enterprises for Libel and Slander for the above remarks.

I would like to properly let the world wide web, and all those who even consider ONE WORD of the lies against this firm to consider the SOURCE. Mr. Derrell Thomas of SD ENTERPRISE is a petty, small time, low level white collar criminal who tried to get employment with PFG and while under probationary period we uncovered startling and disturbing information from his previous partner of SD ENTERPRISE( who he also falsified a report these kind of websites to hinder his ex partner from future business) which is that he takes people information and uses it without their approval or knowledge. He lures people into his "non existent " programs to fish for SENSITIVE INFO and then he NEVER PRODUCES OR DELIVERS ON SERVICES CONTRACTED FOR.

He has stooped so low as to falsely accuse this firm and Ms. Showers the Managing Member & Executive lending officer in our Project Funding Department due to being REJECTED from his employment as a sub contractor handling specialty files. Thus since his formal termination and REMOVAL from all client files as of 7/15/2013 he has went on an online campaign to try and tarnish the reputation Ms. Showers, her Investors, and Affiliates have worked DECADES to have. As you can see from links provided, Ms Showers has PRODUCED all her life and has been successful with NO COMPLAINTS..from REAL CLIENTS OR AFFILIATES.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/alizabethshowers PLEASE SEE ALL HER MANY ENDORSEMENTS & HIGH LEVEL CONNECTIONS

Futhermore, I ask that after you review Ms. Showers profile and numerous endorsements, you research Mr. Darrell Thomas of SD THOMAS ENTERPRISE, which I have included some links to get you started..please notice the DATES and with these simple steps the TRUE PROFESSIONAL will be revealed!

Lastly, The pictures which are attached to this, is not of my employer as she does not have a personal social media accounts outside of her Facebook. www.facebook.com/AlizabethShowers where you can clearly see these pictures do not equate to the argument presented against her or THIS firm. Someone who would go through great lengths to use FALSE information to "prove" their case. Has NO CASE.

I stand by employer and I know many more people will stand with her both here in the court of public of opinion and in the court of law where Ms. Showers has stated is the ONLY VENUE, she will DEFEND & PROVE HERSELF against such "frivolous and ridiculous accusations" Being a woman of Pride and Integrity myself it truly hurts me to see her attacked in such a malicious way. I hope all those who come across this will not help perpetuate ONE SMALL MAN'S ATTEMPT  at stoping an HONEST BUSINESS WOMAN from further success.

Let the Truth be your Guide.