Louisiana

• Reported By: Angry Cypress Woman — cypress Texas United States of America
All American AC & Heating
18062 FM 529 #262 cypress, Texas United States of America

All American AC & Heating Took our money and never looked back cypress, Texas

We called Mr. Ty anderson out to our house in early July because a/c stopped cooling.  Mr. Anderson had previously installed a new unit outside our house one year and one week prior.  Mr. Anderson went upstairs and came back down telling us we needed an entire new unit in the attic.  Because this was a very costly item, he said that we could refill freon and put a 'stop leak' solution in the unit that would be guaranteed for one year for a little over $300.  We did this and 7 days later the unit stops cooling again.  We called a second a/c company out since we were very disappointed in Mr. Anderson, and the second company looked at the unit outside and said there was a leak out there due to something done incorrectly in the installation of the unit that Mr. anderson had done one year prior.  We paid the second company over $600 to repair the unit.  My husband called Mr. Anderson to let him know that the a/c stopped working again and that we had called another company out and was told the unit upstairs did not need to be replaced and the problem all along was a leak outside.  We requested a refund of the $320 that Mr. Anderson charged us.  Mr. Anderson stopped taking my husband's phone calls after he continuously told my husband he would call him back.  I decided to call Mr. Anderson myself and spoke to him at length and which time Mr. Anderson told me that if I were to send him a copy of the receipt from the second company showing that there was a leak outside, that he would send us a refund of the money he charged us.  I sent all the requested information to Mr. Anderson approximately 5 weeks ago and have not heard one single thing from Mr. Anderson so apparantly he lied to me having no intention whatsoever in returning any of our hard earned money back to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-AC-Heating/cypress-Texas-77433/All-American-AC-Heating-Took-our-money-and-never-looked-back-cypress-Texas-958401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American AC & Heating