Complaint Review: All American Auto transport

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: L — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
All American Auto transport
14 monarch bay Plaza suite#475 Monarch beach, california Nationwide United States of America

All American Auto transport AAA auto transport Failed to move our car, very rude, writtenpromise of refund, sent refund check and bounced, will not respond. Monarch beach, Nationwide

We were a Navy family needing to move our car across country. Found them, paid and they were moving our car. Never told me a date of move. I always had to call them.

My son and I moved, my husband was deployed and we had no car. When he returned they made promises every day that the truck driver was on his way to get our car. Never happened. The people were very rude to us even hanging up on us.

We finally requested a refund, my husband took his leave period to drive from one end of the country to the other. They gave us written proof of refund and made excuses they couldn't deposit it in our account they so quickly took our money from.

After much discussion, they sent us a check. And it bounced. $975 plus the $15 we got charged from our bank. Never have heard from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Auto-transport/nationwide/All-American-Auto-transport-AAA-auto-transport-Failed-to-move-our-car-very-rude-writtenp-925803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Auto transport