Complaint Review: All American Chimney & Duct Cleaning

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: 666girl — Montclair New Jersey United States of America
All American Chimney & Duct Cleaning
87 Rome St Farmingdale, New York United States of America

All American Chimney & Duct Cleaning ALL AMERICAN, ALL AMERICAN MAINTENANCE, ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY $40 chimney flue pipe cleaning scam claims to be based in New Jersey and Pennsylvania Farmingdale, New York

*Consumer Comment: I DISAGREE WITH THIS REPORT!

*Consumer Comment: Very happy customer!

*Consumer Comment: All american chimney was wonderful

*Consumer Comment: Satisfied

*Consumer Comment: Very content with company.

This company cold calls areas in NJ and PA. They even call numbers on the Do-Not-Call list! I traced them back to 87 Rome St in Farmingdale NY (on Long Island!).

They claim to be offering a $40 flue pipe cleaning special, but will come to your house to tell you that you need thousands of dollars worth of chimney work.

When you ask them for their address, they say they're on 7208 Red Top Rd, Hummelstown PA or 14 Scenic Dr, Dayton NJ. Both of those locations have NO chimney company.

They call with blocked numbers and will harrass you again and again. PLEASE stop this company from staying in business! Such a huge scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Chimney-Duct-Cleaning/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/All-American-Chimney-Duct-Cleaning-ALL-AMERICAN-ALL-AMERICAN-MAINTENANCE-ALL-AMERICAN-852704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Chimney & Duct Cleaning

I DISAGREE WITH THIS REPORT!

AUTHOR: aacdcinc - (United States of America)

THIS COMPANY WAS RELIABLE AND EFFICIANT. THEIR PRICE WAS EXTREMLY REASONABLE. THEY CAME IN CLEANED THE CHIMNEY AND LET ME KNOW EVERYTHING ELSE LOOKED GREAT! I WASNT PRESSURED INTO DOING ANYTHING ELSE FOR EXTRA MONEY. THEY WERE FRIENDLY AND CLEAN I RECCOMEND ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS CHIMNEY SERICE DONE!

Very happy customer!

AUTHOR: limarie - (USA)

From start to finish this comapny was professional and honest. They were clean, friendly and very clear on exactly what they were doing, step by step. I highly reccommend All American Chimney

All american chimney was wonderful

AUTHOR: limarie - (United States of America)

I couldnt be happier with my experience. The entire staff wasw so helpful, informative and honest! Of course i was a little skeptical when i recieved a phone call from a telemarketer requesting to have my chimney cleaned, so i followed up with the BBB as well as the inspector...I read great reports on the BBB website, and the inspector highly recommended the company, stating it was one of the only companies that actually pull the permits before doing any work! i was so pleased. The work wasd needed, as well as very reasonably priced. The technitions were so patient and friendly. From my house to yours I highly recommend this company.

Satisfied

AUTHOR: SMC - (United States of America)

I was visited by representatives of this company. They performed the work needed and the workmen were both courteous and quality craftsman. I needed not only a liner but also brick work as the entire upper section of the chimney was ready to fall apart. They not only properly placed the liner in place but took care to replace the flue connections inside from our gas furnace and water heater in an imporved configuration form what we had. All three of our flues were properly capped with qualit stainless steel and the pointing and masonry is a visual match for the existing masonry of the exterior chimney. I in no way feel I was ripped off and was both treated properly and professionally. I would call them again and trust them to do a quality job and make good recommendations of the work needed.

Very content with company.

AUTHOR: Bob7981 - (United States of America)

I was searching around for a licensed and insured chimney company, for a major repair that i needed on a house i just purchased. I came across a couple of fly by nite company's that kept on giving me the run around about extra work that needed to be done. The third company i had come to my house for an estimate was All American Chimney, and the service technician mike was very knowledegable and courteous. They actually beat the previous two estimates that i did get by a big difference, and i was extremely pleased with the work that was done. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for great deals and the rite job done!

involves