• Report: #201374

• Submitted: Sun, July 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
All American Dish & Dish Network
P.O. Box 660589 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Dish Network & All American Dish rebates ripoff Indianapolis Dallas Texas

My name is Michael, an customer of All American Dish which affiliates with Disk Network. I have signed a standard agreement with the time interval from 01/13/2006 through 05/12/2007. Ms. Sheenika was assisted me with the process on 01/11/2006 with an understanding that I will receive a $12 rebate per month for the first 12 months of the contract.

Every month I sent in my statement from Disk Network in hope of receiving the $12 rebate as promised. I have waited until May of 2006 to see if the rebate will finally come my way but to no avail. During the month of June of 2006 I have contacted with the rebate department various times with Ms. Tamica on 06/14, 06/16, 06/26, 07/16/2006 regarding about the status of my rebates but there is nothing coming my way up to this day. Every time I talked to Ms. Tamica, she gave me the same delaying talk with false promises. I have also contacted with Dish Network who said that All American Disk is an independent unit from it and Dish Network will not have anything to do with it.

I am very disappointed with the Dish Network and All American Dish's business conduct. A major business entity that invested heavily in advertisement to generate trust and business and yet not following through with it; it is behaving just like a used car dealer, very sad.

I need to voice myself so others will not be deceived into dealing with such business entities.

Think twice before you want to do business with Dish Network and particularly All Amrerican Dish. Don't let all of the bells and whistles blind your judgement.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2006 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Dish-Dish-Network/Dallas-Texas-75266-0589/Dish-Network-All-American-Dish-rebates-ripoff-Indianapolis-Dallas-Texas-201374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Dish & Dish Network