Complaint Review: All American Dish

• Reported By: slb24 — springfield Illinois
All American Dish
Internet USA

All American Dish Very shady! Internet Illinois

I signed up for tv service with who i thought was Dish.After they came out to hookup we discovered that i could not use the service because of large trees blocking the satellite. I spoke to a lady through dish that told me i would be refunded my money back....which dish did do. BUT.....anothet company called American Dish were the ones who took my phone call and charged me 49.99...a one tine fee for hookup. Well they charged me twice...its been four weeks and i still have not got my money back on my debit card. It is very confussing and frustrating when you call. I have been given six diffent phone numbers and no one seems like they can help me....im always transferred to a answering machine and no one will return my calls. I just want my money back but they ate making it hard on purpose hoping that i will give up. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!?Not giving up wjen im due back 100 dollars of my money!!!!!!Will contact an attorney next and i am contacAting the bbWAb. NOT A GOOD WAYTO DO BUSINESS!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Dish/internet/All-American-Dish-Very-shady-Internet-Illinois-1059143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Dish