Complaint Review: All American Eyeglass Repair

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2007

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
All American Eyeglass Repair
2001 E Grant Rd Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

All American Eyeglass Repair Charged credit card for products never delivered. Tucson Arizona

After charging $68 to "weld" my frames the broke in less than a month. Sorry all they could do is order new ones. So I gave them a credit card and signed the receipt for $170 this was 27 July 07. My credit card was charged on that date.

After multiple phone calls and excuses, by 17 Sep 07 they finally said they had them, when I went down to pick them up they were the wrong ones! I said don't waste your time reordering them just reimburse me. Then I am told there are no refunds and there is nothing they can do. When I said I never got anything for my money he said he would try and order them again.

Now understand during all them time I am without my glasses, using a very old pair. I left and reviewed the receipt and yes it does say no refund. I have decided to seek legal remedy and would appreciate any advice or referrals.

Arthur
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Eyeglass-Repair/Tucson-Arizona-8519/All-American-Eyeglass-Repair-Charged-credit-card-for-products-never-delivered-Tucson-Ariz-275172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Eyeglass Repair