Complaint Review: All American Fitness Xpress - ABC Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Guthrie Oklahoma
All American Fitness Xpress - ABC Financial Services
204 S Littler Ave Edmond, Oklahoma U.S.A.

FITNESS XPRESS-EDMOND - ABC Financial Services - All American Fitness Xpress NO CONTRACT! That is what I was told. Edmond Oklahoma

NO CONTRACT! That is what I was told by the young girl that took my first payment. To make sure I understood, I asked her if I was just agreeing to pay month to month. She said YES.

After sending them a signed (and notorized) agreement termination, they (ABC Financial of Sherwood, AR) sent me a PDF file as a bill for $92.04. There is no reason for this bill. It is clearly a ripoff. They also threatened to add additional charges if I don't pay NOW.

I have to tell you, I am extremely disappointed that this sort of people are allowed to live in the USA. Truth and integrity used to mean something here.

Guthrie, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Fitness-Xpress-ABC-Financial-Services/Edmond-Oklahoma-73044/FITNESS-XPRESS-EDMOND-ABC-Financial-Services-All-American-Fitness-Xpress-NO-CONTRACT-401667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Fitness Xpress - ABC Financial Services