Presidents

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:ochlockonee bay Florida
All American Ford
243 N Magnolia Dr Tallahassee, Florida U.S.A.

All American Ford Padding The Bill Tallahassee Florida

I took my Ford F-150 Lariat to the Dealership in April 2008 to have a window repaired (second window that went out). On the bill it indicated that they had "serviced the vehicle" which I did not request, but paid. In May 2008 the third window went out and I took it in, by appointment to have it repaired. Not only did they "service" the vehicle (oil, etc.) again, they left me waiting (my appointment was at 2 pm, until 5:30 pm, in their lobby (after repeated inquiries at the desk on the status of the repair). Instead of notifying me at 3:30 when the repair and uncalled for "servicing" they called my home and left a message. I spoke to the person who took the keys from me and everyone knew I was waiting "patiently" in the lobby. I called the manager, who has never returned my phone calls, I have emailed the manager twice, no reply. I am now moving on to the better business bureau, and hence, Ripoff Report.

Never do business with these people if you can avoid them.

Bari
ochlockonee bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Ford/Tallahassee-Florida-32301/All-American-Ford-Padding-The-Bill-Tallahassee-Florida-337050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Ford