Complaint Review: All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2003

• Reported By:Indian Trail North Carolina
All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore
One Millennium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore fraudulent rip-off Uniontown Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: USA Credit Superstore not a ripoff-Read the Fine Print

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: usa complete fraud ..in four years of employment, I have learned never to believe anyone offering to give you something to good to be true.

Rebuild Your Credit My Butt!!!

Membership Fee Refund Voucher - Yea Right - Read The FINE PRINT - "voucher is good only as a dollar for dollar MATCHING credit up to $150.00 towards paying account balances --- Translation, "besides the buck fifty we took out of your checking account - you have to order $300 or more to get any use out of this voucher" - and according to others - we may or may not send you your merchandise.

All This Company Has Done For You Is Screw Up Your Debt To Net Ratio Even More Than It Was Before! and with no benefit to owning the card.

Laurie
Indian Trail, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2003 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Gold-aka-USA-Credit-aka-USA-Credit-Superstore/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/All-American-Gold-aka-USA-Credit-aka-USA-Credit-Superstore-fraudulent-rip-off-Uniontow-48681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

AUTHOR: Penny - (U.S.A.)

I wish to rebut the negative reports about the USA Credit Superstore. I am a customer of theirs. Although I find their prices to be a bit high, I did use this as a good way to add a good credit rating to my record.

First of all, they never indicated in any pre-correspondence that they were a Visa or Mastercard. Anyone smart enough to read the fine print should realize that. They did give me a credit line good for merchandise from their store. It was made perfectly clear that a down payment of 1/3 to 1/2 of the merchandise ordered would be required as a down payment. After a few payments, you have the option to request that there be no down payment requirement. I requested that and got it.

They send you an $80.00 voucher that is good within the first 90 days of opening your account. I placed my first order, then sent in the voucher as my first payment. My order was then paid off except for a few dollars.

The merchandise is good quality, brand name.

These guys tell you up front what they will do for you and what they expect from you. If you have bad credit, as I do, and want to establish a rating with at least one company that is good, you can try this out. They explain the large fees required to open the account in the fine print before you ever sign anything. After all, if you have bad credit, and wish to establish an unsecured account with a high credit limit, what do you expect? Champagne and roses? These guys are giving you a shot to try to reestablish your credit, or at least get one good rating onto your report.

I did not find them to be dishonest in any way. Everything was explicitly explained. All I had to do was take the time to read the web site and the literature. Nobody gets something for nothing in this world. This is not the yellow brick road or the path to Nirvana.

Nobody is ever forced to open an account with this company. I don't understand why people start to complain about the terms after the fact, when they should have read them long before signing anything or even applying.

Not the best deal on prices, but a helpful way to get a good credit rating if you want one on your report.

Also, the visa or mastercard that is promised to you is a plains visa, I believe. It has a small limit and high fee, but is unsecured. I elected not to apply for it.

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: CARLA - (U.S.A.)

I am a former employee of commonwealth marketing group aka usa credit. From my exprience in four years of employment, I have learned never to believe anyone offering to give you something to good to be true.

The vouchers are pretty much never honord, they read from a script,verbatium offering you first 50 then 75 then 100 sometimes a 150 dollar voucher if they feel that it will get you to remain a customer.

However if you out right refuse to accept anything and stick to it they will offer you a check in the same pattren. SO my best advice in dealing with this crooked company is fight to the end and either close the account altogether,which they have 7-10 working days to refund you money the same way the received it!, or at least get an actual refund check(in 3 business days),and report then where ever you can.Word of mouth will eventually shut them down,with enough people!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC