Complaint Review: All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

• Submitted: Wed, December 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: Clarrissa — Gallup New Mexico United States of America
All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

All American Gold , USA Credit, USA Credit Superstore usa credit loans Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

i had $149.95 taken out of my account last week including $30.00 for the NSF fee.  I had origionally tried applying for an online loan which was approved and therefore i gave my info. for the deposit of the loan.  Later i was declined the loan.  The money was taken out the following day, my bank gave me the 1-800-685-9354 number to call.  The lady who answered told me that i had approved for the money to be taken out for a merchant card that i would be receiving in the mail.

I got a postcard in the mail to apply for a credit card with a limit of $500.  I called company who sent the postcard and declined their offer and told them i had been told that their card was costing me 149.95.  They deny having anything to do with USA Credit and that their services would not cost that amount.  They got my address from a company who i had previously tried applying credit with, but i have not tried applying for any credit card and why would the lady that answered the usa-credit 800 number tell me that i would be receiving a card for the amount they took from me.  Something is definitely not making sense.

My bank told me i have to make a dispute letter and that if i want to prevent from usa-credit from trying to take out more money i would have to pay 30.00 each time i want to stop the ach withdrawl.  Crazy stuff we have to deal with these days.  I read some of the complaints but they don't actually state having the 149.95 plus bank fees ever returned to them.  I think a suit should be brought up to usa-credit with all of us having out money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Gold-aka-USA-Credit-aka-USA-Credit-Superstore/internet/All-American-Gold-USA-Credit-USA-Credit-Superstore-usa-credit-loans-Internet-532403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.

label