Complaint Review: All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Crystal and Rob — Lockport New York United States of America
All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore 149.95 Gone Internet

According this company who first off did not have my phone number on file yet was calling, did not have my name yet has my social, bank account number and supposedly an online signature, I said i wanted an online shopping card through them. I went to my bank and was told they could not do anything except "charge me" $35 for a form to dispute it! This is ridiculous! They took 149.95 ,caused an overdraft fee ,and now want me to pay 30 some dollars to cancel something I did not even order!

This company as i understand has done this to many other consumers. My husband and I have a 6month old, rent, and other bills. We live in HUD housing and yet a company can get away with doing this?! Worst part is only one of us can work and we make 7.15 an hr in NY state! I don't know about you but a company like this USA Credit should be investigated for FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Gold-aka-USA-Credit-aka-USA-Credit-Superstore/internet/All-American-Gold-aka-USA-Credit-aka-USA-Credit-Superstore-14995-Gone-Internet-600966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore