Complaint Review: All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

• Submitted: Fri, April 02, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 05, 2010

• Reported By: Sammi — Fresno California United States of America
All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore Tried to take money out of my account and made me get and overdraft fee. They tried to get money more then once. Muliple times on my oveerdraft fees. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

USA tried to take money out of my accout on muliple times. The bank did not give them any money but I got muliple over draft fees on my accout. I had to pay $110.32 to my account now I can't pay the rest of my bills. I might lose my PG&E in the next couple of days. I can't afford to do that I have 3 children under the age of 5 at home., please help me, my famly and my credit rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2010 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Gold-aka-USA-Credit-aka-USA-Credit-Superstore/internet/All-American-Gold-aka-USA-Credit-aka-USA-Credit-Superstore-Tried-to-take-money-out-of-588966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Gold (aka) USA Credit (aka) USA Credit Superstore

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.