Complaint Review: All American Hot Tub Norman Galindo

• Submitted: Fri, August 13, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2010

• Reported By: Bud fox — Littleton Colorado U.S.A.
All American Hot Tub Norman Galindo
2727 W. 92nd Avenue Westminster, Colorado United States of America

All American Hot Tub_Norman Galindo In August, 2010, I tried to buy a $1,000 10 yr old or less spa from Norman Galindo, dba "All American Hot Tub" in Westminster, CO. He ran ads on Craigslist for very inexpensive spas that were very en Westminster, Colorado

In July, 2010; I saw an ad for spas delivered, installed and maintained by All American Hot Tub, in Westminster, CO.

I wanted a spa 10 years old or less that was around 7'x7'.  Norm said he could do it.  I was excited, went over and found a spa that looked like it could fit the bill.  It was a "Southwest" spa, a line I never heard of, and it had two pumps, and ran good.  I asked Norm to change the color of the spa for $50; and he said he could.  He just couldn't prove what the true age of the spa was.

He refused my deposit, letting me think that I had this spa reserved.  He never called me back, and sold the spa to someone else.  Now, when my fix and flip home is almost done, I have to go out and pay full retail for a spa.

My complaint deals with his refusal to call me back, and wasting my time.  He should have just said "Dude, I can't prove that it's 10 years old...Do you want it or not?"  But..Nooooo....he never said that.  He just let me think I was going to get this spa.

Not once did he say.."I can't prove it's age..do you want it or not?"  He never said that.  That is what I'm upset about..him wasting my time.  Be careful with this guy.  He may have a lot of nice testimonials from his past customers on his website http://www.allamericanhottubs.com   but he needs to have a bad report in there too to balance things out a bit.

When I tried to get ahold of him to install the spa, I left him messages saying I don't care about the age of the spa..let's just do this.  He never called me back.

Then, finally, after five messages, he emailed me and said I blew it when I insisted it be 10 years or less in age.  He sold it to someone else.

I even apologized for being too good of a negotiator..and said I'd pay more..even $2,000...still, no call back.

He never told me that he couldn't prove it was 10 years old or less..and he never said "Do you want it or not."  He just wasted a helluva lot of my time.

I'm not a happy camper here.

He sold it to someone else.

Moral of the story...A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.  Be careful dealing with spa dealers who work out of a giant storage garage.  Get everything in writing.

This guy said "Dude..you don't need to put down a deposit..I'll hold it for you."

That was a blatant lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2010 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Hot-Tub-Norman-Galindo/Westminster-Colorado-80030/All-American-Hot-TubNorman-Galindo-In-August-2010-I-tried-to-buy-a-1000-10-yr-old-or-631314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Hot Tub Norman Galindo