Complaint Review: All American Hot Tub Norman Rogelio Galindo

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Judge and Jury — Colorado
All American Hot Tub Norman Rogelio Galindo
8106 Downing St Denver, Colorado USA

All American Hot Tub Norman Rogelio Galindo set appointment, never showed up, hung up on me when I finally reached him Denver Colorado

I set an appointment with Norman over a week ago. After he was 15 minutes late, I started calling. It took over 45 minutes of repeated calling before he picked up, then proceeded to tell me his crane operator cancelled on him. He gave me absolutely no notice and when I explained that I had taken the entire day off from work to be here to meet him he said he didn't want to argue and then had the audacity to hang up on me.

Then I found these:

I should have done my research beforehand. You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Hot-Tub-Norman-Rogelio-Galindo/Denver-Colorado-80229/All-American-Hot-Tub-Norman-Rogelio-Galindo-set-appointment-never-showed-up-hung-up-on-1055278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Hot Tub Norman Rogelio Galindo