Complaint Review: All American Hot Tub

• Reported By: Jensen — Centennial Colorado United States of America
All American Hot Tub
2727 W. 92nd Ave Westminster, Colorado United States of America

All American Hot Tub not dependable or honest Westminster, Colorado

I recently had a similar issue as Mr Fox in July 2010 (search this site for All American Hot Tub). I went to see a tub on Friday and was told they would fix it up and have it ready by Tuesday. The warehouse is in a sketchy part of town and is a little creepy. Fortunately I did not give Norm or his brother the deposit they requested. Basically they ran me around for over a week and then avoided my calls. I was finally able to get in touch with him by calling from another line. He picked up right away, sounded anxious as I caught him off guard, and told me he's been busy.

Overall Norm talks a good game but he's not honest. I'm glad I was able to back out and shop for a hot tub elsewhere. Please read any rebuttals submitted by Norm carefully. Like I said, he talks a good game. I'm usually a good judge of character so this surprised me. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Hot-Tub/Westminster-Colorado-80030/All-American-Hot-Tub-not-dependable-or-honest-Westminster-Colorado-818304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Hot Tub