Complaint Review: All American Transport

• Reported By: Andrea — New Brunswick New Jersey United States of America
All American Transport
10300 SW 72nd St # 270 Miami, Florida United States of America

All American Transport Miami, FL Rude and Incompetent Workers, Miami, Florida

I have used this company two times. I feel bad about writing this review because the first I used this company the service was phenomenal but this last time it was the most horrible experience I have been in. I will be discussing my second experience.

When I first requested a quote from the company it was $875. I then e-mailed the company and told them my situation of being a student and that I also used this company a year ago. I then received and e-mail from Annette stating they would give me a discount and would ship my
car for $700. I then e-mailed back and said that I could work with the price and then I proceeded to ask them would my dates available for pickup be a problem. Annette then responded and said there would be no problems with my dates. These correspondents occurred around June 6th and my car was scheduled to be picked up between July 1st- 5th. After this last e-mail, I did not hear from Annette again and when July 1st came around I was worried and felt the need to contact Annette.

Annette called me the next day and said she had a carrier. I was so excited but that would not
last for long.  To get to the point of this review, Annette e-mailed me the contract and it had the price of $875. I called Annette to tell her about the price and she said she would never give
someone a $175 discount but once I told her I had the e-mail to prove it she did acknowledge it. BUT then she said she could not do anything about the price. I then asked to speak to her manager and she would not let me and then she finally said he would give me a call back because he was on the line.

I called the company again in hopes to speak to someone else. The person who answered the phone said she overheard the conversation and Annette did not do anything wrong. She then proceeded to say I cancelled the second contract and I had to inform her that there was no first contract. She then said she was Customer Service and she could not do anything. To my knowledge, I thought this is what customer service was supposed to handle. At the end of the day, my car was not delivered and I never received a phone call from the manager. I have all the e-mails saved and if you would like to see them let me know. Do not do business with this company. I do not know what has happened in a year but it has gone down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Transport/Miami-Florida-33173/All-American-Transport-Miami-FL-Rude-and-Incompetent-Workers-Miami-Florida-905862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Transport