Complaint Review: All American Web Consulting

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
All American Web Consulting

All American Web Consulting is a Giant Ripoff & Scam of Your Money, DO NOT USE EVER All American Web Consulting is a Scam, All American Web Consulting is a Fraud All American Web Consulting is a Scam & Fraud! They'll Steal Your Money! Internet

*Consumer Comment: CR Consumer Resources SCAMMED ME!

*Consumer Comment: All American Web Consulting

I agree with you completely, All American Web Consulting is a complete fraud and scam to steal your money. I had the same exact fake story given to me by some lying sales man named Tom Haden and I have been unable to contact All American Web Consulting since after they promised me all these great deals, said I would make money not only off of the website but also it would all be funded by my federal grant but I have never got any of that money and I don't even think the business is real I think it is a scheme/fraud/scam setup just to steal the money from nice hard working people. I still am in disbelief that I bought their whole story and gave them my credit card information, etc as they have since been ripping me off and using my credit card for other things I don't even know the extent of. Please do not use their service as you will lose money and don't buy into their lying sales staff's claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Web-Consulting/internet/All-American-Web-Consulting-is-a-Giant-Ripoff-Scam-of-Your-Money-DO-NOT-USE-EVER-All-Am-931292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Web Consulting

CR Consumer Resources SCAMMED ME!

AUTHOR: Scammed by CR Consumer Resources - (United States of America)

CR Consumer Resources is a SCAM!! Research them on the net. They've been scamming people for years! They charge you an upfront fee and promise they will win your case but two months later the credit card company charged the money back to my card. Turns out they just disputed the charges on my account as fraud and never provided anything. They got their money and now they are GONE! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING! They will get you a temp credit but its not impermanent until the credit card company researches the charge which they original scam company is sure to respond. NOW I have been scammed twice! This is ridiculous! PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! They post comments everywhere as a scammed victim who used crconsumerresources llc and got there money back with there services. SCAM! They post all there comments as Ccook1963

There address is a PO BOX. P.O. Box 31069, Phoenix Arizona, 85046 and the members are listed as JAY  B ROSEN   KAREN A ROSEN Robert A Rosen. Address 4925 E ACOMA DR SCOTTSDALE,AZ  85254

CR Consumer Resources LLC Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com ripoff,   CR Consumer Resources LLC BBB Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com BBB ripoff SCAM

All American Web Consulting

AUTHOR: Hilda M - (USA)

Website, Grant, promised to pay credit card payments and interest and fees. Same here. Same scam. They maxed out my credit cards and then would not respond to me anymore. I was devastated. I did find a company that helped me get my money back. crconsumerresources.com 888.563.5558

They helped me get back all of my money. I hope you do too.