Complaint Review: All American Xpress

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: aktrucker83 — Spokane Washington United States of America
All American Xpress
3225 Swindell Rd Lakeland, Florida United States of America

All American Xpress AAX lied to shippers and receivers about drivers and didnt pay right Lakeland, Florida

I work with this company for about 3 months.  I started as a team driver with one of their already established team drivers, his wife didn't want to drive anymore or something I forgot what the excuse was!  There was constant times where we weren't getting paid or there was delays in pay checks direct deposit or not! But whenever you needed money for a lumping service or anything to do with shipments the money was there really quick

When you had mechanical breakdowns it was also take them awhile to help you, get payment out and then they would try to find a way to blame you for the problem when in reality it was their mechanics doing a half a** job!

My co driver and I had to wait overnight one load because they had told a shipper/receiver that we were screwing around not driving like we were suppose to, when in fact they had no money in their fuel account and they didnt know how to plan loads right, we constantly got messages on the qualcomm about the fuel cards being turned off and changes in the load pick up or delivery!  These changes for the load made it impossible even sometimes with a team!

My co driver one day decided to move to a different company and leave me stranded with the truck and the produce load that I damn near single handedly drove from WA and OR, because he had nothing but stupid excuses why he didnt drive his portion of the miles! He left me to tell the company about his decision.

When I told the company about his decision, Ron the idiot in charge of operations, obviously Jamal Lewis got hit in the head way too many times to put this guy in charge but anyway he told me that if I was going to do what my co driver did on my coke load back to WA that he was going to make my dac report nothing but negative and make sure I never work in the trucking industry again.  It took 3 or 4 loads for me to even get to Washington because he kept giving my loads to team drivers and having me bring produce loads back.  Finally on my coke load to WA I had to shut down 4 times because of no fuel on the card I got tired of it and delivered my load in WA parked the truck at the Petro in Spokane WA and I was done, I never received a final check and their excuse was that the truck had maintenance issues that I caused (NOT TRUE) the truck was already a piece of sh*t, and that they had to pay a team to separate to bring it back!
Guess what Ron your FULL OF SH*T MY FRIEND currently working as a Class A Driver!
I'm glad this company went out of business, I feel horrible for all the drivers they took advantage of but hopefully one day Jamal will have to answer to his company actions! I never put anything out here cause I figured it was a lost cause but found this site and read the others and decided to put my two cents in hopefully it helps!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Xpress/Lakeland-Florida-33805/All-American-Xpress-AAX-lied-to-shippers-and-receivers-about-drivers-and-didnt-pay-right-L-966566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Xpress