Complaint Review: All American auto

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Laurie — Foxborough Massachusetts
All American auto
1785 E. Sahara ave suite 490 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada

I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. I asked to speak to a supervisor and "none were available". I was told that they only process refunds on Fridays so maybe it would go in this Friday but they are not sure. I called back on 7/2 and when I asked for a supervisor the person said they were a supervisor (Jennifer). She was VERY rude and basically said there is nothing I can do about it...they only do refunds on Friday. She was so rude that I got off the phone from her and called back hoping to speak to someone more helpful. Once again I asked to speak to a supervisor and "coincidentally" that person was a supervisor too. He basically stalled me again and said it might go through this Friday but no guarantees! I explained that I had to pay my visa and I am on a fixed income and would like it removed before I pay my bill and he again repeated there was nothing he could do. I have been waiting since 6/10/14 for my $185 refund and can't get anywhere with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-auto/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/All-American-auto-I-canceled-this-policy-within-the-30-day-period-allowed-I-was-told-ref-1163336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American auto