Complaint Review: All Audio Expo Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Fergus Falls Minnesota
All Audio Expo Corp.
1276 50th Street Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

All Audio Expo Corp. AllAudioExpo.com terrible service, took my money but sent no product! Won't answer multiple phone calls or emails. Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: All Audio Expo Corp. fulfills my order after receiving Ripoff Report

I ordered a pyle 5.25" subwoofer from allaudioexpo.com on June 19, 2008. I sent a money order, understanding that they wouldn't send the product until they received payment.

I waited for the subwoofer to arrive. I allowed plenty of time for them to receive the money order in the mail, package and send out the order, and for UPS to deliver it to me.

When it still did not arrive, I emailed the company, using the email account they provided on their website. When I got no response, I called them several times but nobody ever answers the phone. I left a voice message and still no response.

I will look at reviews online before ordering again and will never order from All Audio Expo again.

Guitarkid
Fergus Falls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Audio-Expo-Corp/Brooklyn-New-York-11219/All-Audio-Expo-Corp-AllAudioExpocom-terrible-service-took-my-money-but-sent-no-product-354011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Audio Expo Corp.

All Audio Expo Corp. fulfills my order after receiving Ripoff Report

AUTHOR: Guitarkid - (U.S.A.)

Within 12 hours of sending All Audio Expo Corp. an email saying that I had filed a Ripoff Report, I received an email reply from the company. They said they thought the order had been sent and they would check on it. I faxed them a copy of the Ripoff Report as suggested by Ripoff Report.com. Within another 12 hours, I received an email saying my order was on the way and would arrive on a particular date. The order did arrive on the specified date and the product was as advertised.