Complaint Review: All Audio Expo

• Reported By: Vin — San Diego California United States of America
All Audio Expo
1276 50th Street Brooklyn,, New York United States of America

All Audio Expo Returned Item But Never Received Refund Brooklyn, , New York

All Audio Expo has been completely non-responsive to every inquiry that I have made regarding my refund. I bought a PylePro Turntable from them in December 2010 - it was actually a Christmas gift from my wife. They sent me the wrong model. I even attempted to use the model they sent me and it didn't work.

Per All Audio's refund "policy," you need to email their customer service (which is non-existent) in order to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number and return address instructions. I emailed multiple times and left voice mails and never received a single response.  According to their refund "policy," shipping costs are reimbursable only if the return is a result of All Audio's error.

I then notified All Audio that I would send back the record player
 to their business address without the RMA number.  Again - no response.  I spent an extra $17 or $18 to ship the product back to them.  These shipping costs are clearly refundable as the return was a result of All Audio's failure to ship me the correct product.

I followed up with their sales department via email regarding the return to no avail.

So - here we are, it is almost August and I still don't have my Christmas gift. I will be forwarding this report to them, and threatening to sue as I am a class action lawyer myself but don't have time for sh!t like this.  Will have to serve small claims papers on them if this doesn't do the trick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Audio-Expo/Brooklyn-New-York-11219/All-Audio-Expo-Returned-Item-But-Never-Received-Refund-Brooklyn-New-York-756809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Audio Expo