Complaint Review: All Audio Expo

• Reported By: Michael — Groton Connecticut
All Audio Expo
1276 50th St Brooklyn, New York USA

All Audio Expo Total Ripoff on Car Audio Equipment Brooklyn, New York

I bought a Pyramid Pre Amplifier Equalizer from All Audio Expo on 12/30/2012 order number 51980. I was billed and payed for this item. When I go on the Website to track my order, It says back order. I waited a couple weeks and decided I would call them. Ive called them and left messages, left my name and number and had not received a phone call back. I then decided to email the sales departed asking how long it was going be on back order and when I would  the item I payed for. I called a few more times and sent a couple more emails. And till this day I have yet to have any response or received my item from this rip off of a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Audio-Expo/Brooklyn-New-York-11219/All-Audio-Expo-Total-Ripoff-on-Car-Audio-Equipment-Brooklyn-New-York-1047201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Audio Expo