Complaint Review: All Audio Expo

• Updated: Mon, September 06, 2010

• Reported By: Bradley — Armington Illinois United States of America
All Audio Expo
1276 50th Street Internet United States of America

All Audio Expo F**ked up my order and didnt send the product not once but twice!!! Internet

I had ordered a couple things off the All Audio Expo site and the first time I had ordered my product did not come until I decided to call them and finally leave a very nasty message saying if I dont get what I ordered I will be taking legal action. Not long after I got what I had ordered.

I have ordered another item off of the All Audio Expo site giving them the benifit of the dought and maybe it was a one time problem but they have done the same thing. At first they did not send me my product then when they finally did it was not what I ordered. What they sent me was atleast $30 less them the price of the original product and they still charged me for the $130 item I bought but sent me a $90 product.

I have tried to contact the company but they have not replied to anything I have sent them several email and called on multiple days at multiple times and have not gotten a reply to any of them. The answering machine even says they will call you back with 48 hours and it has been 2 weeks and Ive gotten no reply and I still try and contact them but never get anything

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2010 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Audio-Expo/internet/All-Audio-Expo-Fked-up-my-order-and-didnt-send-the-product-not-once-but-twice-Interne-638154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Audio Expo