Complaint Review: All Audio Expo

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Tara — Cheyenne Wyoming
All Audio Expo

All Audio Expo Placed order-only received part of it. Internet

I ordered two equalizers from All Audio Expo.com. When I finally received the order, only one equalizer was in the box.

I contacted All Audio Expo, each time I called, no answer. I left a couple voice messages with them and never recieved any calls back.

I sent an email to them letting them know I never recieved my whole order and if they would please get the rest of my order to me. The reply I received was very generic and to the point, "Sorry, your money will be refunded"

It is two months later and I still have not received my product or a refund of my money. I have replied to the email I received, stating that I have not received my refund. Still no corospondence from All Audio Expo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Audio-Expo/internet/All-Audio-Expo-Placed-order-only-received-part-of-it-Internet-1035439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Audio Expo