shoulders

• Updated: Thu, March 25, 2004

• Reported By:clark Washington
All Auto Insurance Company
Usa Nationwide U.S.A.

All Auto Insurance Company ripoff customers by charging high auto rates base on their credit reports and not by how safe and good driving records they have Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Having My Say

Big insurance companies together with the big three credit reporting bureaus are ripping off consumers by over charging auto rates base on credit reports being reported by the bureaus.Insurance company does not take in consideration that the bureau could be reporting something that is not up to date.

The bureaus on the other hand reports credit that are untrue and to correct it,they are charging consumers money to correct what mistakes they did to begin with.And after you pay this bureaus the money and supposed to have corrected thrie mistakes you check back in few months and realized that the mistake is still being reported.

Insurance company should not base drivers rates on the reports by the bureaus it has nothing to do on how they drive cars.
Credit bureaus should be fined for every false reporting they do.

Ed
Clark, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2003 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Auto-Insurance-Company/nationwide/All-Auto-Insurance-Company-ripoff-customers-by-charging-high-auto-rates-base-on-their-cred-43452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Auto Insurance Company

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Having My Say

AUTHOR: Kathleen - (U.S.A.)

I experienced a serious injury which seriously 'messed-up' my credit due to medical bills and other bills that could not be paid I had a closed head injury that would not allow me to resume previous work.

When I relocated from California to Arizona (Feb., 2004)and purchased insurance through AAA, the original rate quoted was appx. $90.00/mo, after credit check, rate increased to $191/mo.

I overdrafted my account in March because I am still not working much and did not receive some monies in to my account in the appropriate time..I am on social security as well.

In the mean time, I will be forced to drive without insurance until I earn enough money to afford it. In addition, I have had an excellent driving record in my 40 years of driving.