Complaint Review: All Bobbleheads

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Rebel — Honolulu Hawaii United States of America
All Bobbleheads

All Bobbleheads allbobbleheads.com Slow to respond and horrible customer service Internet

In May I redeemed a GROUPON that I purchased for a custom bobblehead doll which was intended to be a father's day gift.  I followed the instructions and sent a front and side shot of my husbands head.  I waited for a few weeks and didn't hear anything.  I emailed the company to get a status.  A few days later I get an email containing photos of a plain clay model head of my husband which looked really good.  I approved this version for production.

Weeks go by and I don't hear anything.  I email them yet again and I get a relatively prompt response with a photo of a sample of the full doll.  I requested a goatee as my husband had one in the photo but it was close cipped to his skin.  The sample doll had a long beard hanging down from the dolls chin.  I emailed back and requested that they shorten the beard to match the photos I provided and complete the doll.

Weeks again go by and by now father's day has come and went.  I email once again for a status.  I get an email back asking me to approve the proof again, which was the FIRST one sent.  I reponded that I had requested that the doll be redone with the shorter beard.  I stressed that I needed the doll for August.

After a couple emails back and forth, I get a shipping notification.  GREAT!  NOT!  I get the doll FINALLY after weeks and it's the WRONG DOLL.  It's the one that I disapproved.

SO, back to the email fun.  I take pics and email the company requesting that they correct and replace the doll.  The response was that I could return the doll or break it and send them a photo of the broken doll and they would then replace it.

I responded that I would be happy to do so once I got confirmation that the replacement had been shipped as I needed something to give my husband for his birthday on the 6th of August.  Considering it was their mistake, it would only be fair that they work with me to provide what I asked for.

Two days go by and I hear nothing, so I send a query.  The response I got two days later was that they would not redo the doll unless I complied with their request.   Right now I'm beyond frustrated.  I am not taking a chance of breaking the doll only to have them NOT get me the replacement in time for the event I need it for.

I would NEVER EVER RECOMMEND this company to anyone.  EVER.  They are slow, unprofessional and unwilling to work with the customer to resolve issues.  It's their way or no way.  Considering it was their mistake, this is UNSAT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Bobbleheads/internet/All-Bobbleheads-allbobbleheadscom-Slow-to-respond-and-horrible-customer-service-Internet-916709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Bobbleheads