Complaint Review: All Brands

• Submitted: Tue, July 12, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 12, 2011

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida U.S.A.
All Brands
1945 willesdon dr w jacksonville, Florida United States of America

All Brands Karl Friebel All Brands had to be replaced by my home warranty company b/c they failed to finish the job!! jacksonville, Florida

April 2011 called my home warranty company about my dryer.  They sent out All Brands, specifically Karl Friebel (owner) to diagnose the problem.  He said he'd have to order a new motor.  Within a week of the initial service call he was back to replace my motor.  My original service time was between 11-2 which I called twice to confirm and to ask if they could make it closer to 11 b/c I had to pick up my children from school.  Never received a call prior to his arrival which is what they said would happen, took my dog for a walk and when I returned Karl was in my garage!  I asked why he didn't call first he said he was "over" making those calls.  He mentioned that my garage was open so he just figured he could just start the work....On his way out he told me he was going to have to order a heating element for the dryer as well.  HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM SINCE.  I have had many conversations with my warranty company about my concerns and the missing part.  They have called All Brands numerous times.  All Brands says they completed the (original) work.  My dryer still isn't working.  My final call to my warranty company resulted in them hiring another service company (Sears) to complete the work.  That appointment is tomorrow, and I don't expect any problems from them as I have used them in the past and have been satisfied with their work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Brands/jacksonville-Florida-32246/All-Brands-Karl-Friebel-All-Brands-had-to-be-replaced-by-my-home-warranty-company-bc-they-751826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Brands