Complaint Review: All Canadian Pet Services Network

• Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: Ontario Canada
All Canadian Pet Services Network
Toronto, Ontario Canada

All Canadian Pet Services Network Lara Willis, I paid for membership in Fall 2010, after she had my money there was no communication and I did not receive promised products or services. Attempts to contact her were ignored. I filed a BBB complaint Toronto, Ontario Canada

I joined back in Sept. 2009, paid  120$ for membership + first aid package. Waited the 6-8 weeks the website says to allow for delivery. When things did not arrive I then tried to contact them. Sent several emails, tried to call, even posted messages in the members area. I then noticed other members had posted things in that area that were negative comments, they had been waiting months. THis is when I first realized something was wrong. I filed a BBB complaint that was completely ignored. I paid via pay pal and then contacted pay pal to try and get my money back but it had been too long and they said they couldn't do any thing about it since it had been more that 2 months.

Then I saw the first rip off report. I then tried to get the word out to other potential members so that they would not join and give this woman any more money. I filled a report with recol.ca - still have not heard any thing. and I also sent a message to the fifth estate hoping that may be if nothing else some media exposure might get her to stop.

I can not believe that an entire year later this is still going on. I also noticed she was trying to sell her pet first aid manuals (the one I paid for but never received) on lulu.com. I believe the book is still listed there.

I urge any one who has not yet joined to not join, do not send her any more money! There are better organizations out there that are reputable psi, napps, etc. Any one who has been frauded by her, spread the word, online, to other pet professionals, etc. Remove all of their logos from your site, continued use of their logos only makes them seem like a reputable organization. Report them on recol.ca, sent a letter to the fifth estate or similar media/programs, may be if we all cause a big enough stink about it she will be exposed for what she really is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Canadian-Pet-Services-Network/Toronto-Ontario-/All-Canadian-Pet-Services-Network-Lara-Willis-I-paid-for-membership-in-Fall-2010-after-s-649920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Canadian Pet Services Network