Complaint Review: All Coast Auto Transport

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kelton Arnold — Minden Nevada United States of America
All Coast Auto Transport
500 NE Spanish River Blvd Suite 7 Internet United States of America

All Coast Auto Transport none Hired All Coast Auto Transport to ship a can from Texas to Nevada. This was on 2/6/12. The car was to be picked up on 2/10/12 and was not. No one called to inform me of this and when I called there ph Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You Got Suckered

I hired All Coast Auto Transport to pick up and deliver a car from Texas to Nevada on 2/6/12. It was to be picked up on 2/10/12 and it was not. I called to find out why and only got a message to leave a number for a call back. I never got a call back. I called a lot more times before I got someone on the phone. They told me the driver wanted more money. I told them the agreement was for the amount I signed for and no more. I had to pay a $200.00 up front money. This I find out they will not return to me. I called and got hung up on and was told some one would call me back and no one has. I have lost $200.00 and now I want people to stay away fron All Coast Auto Transport, they are a rip off company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Coast-Auto-Transport/internet/All-Coast-Auto-Transport-none-Hired-All-Coast-Auto-Transport-to-ship-a-can-from-Texas-to-N-839189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Coast Auto Transport

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You Got Suckered

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

This is a transport BROKER company. They collect a 'fee' to find a carrier to move your car. The actual transport cost is extra. Checked out their website and spotted the usual red flags. No physical address shown. Domain registration is private (cloaked identity).

Of no surprise, their BBB rating is an F.

Here's some contact info: