Complaint Review: All Computer Resources, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: rippedoff — Antioch Tennessee U.S.A.
All Computer Resources, Inc
12219 SW 129th Court Miami, Florida United States of America

All Computer Resources, Inc allcomputerresources Sold bad ECM, will not refund purchase Miami, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Ron

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report resolved

Company sold me a bad Jeep Cherokee ECM on ebay. They refuse to give me a full refund on the purchase. The ECM is dead, even came with a large chip in it. Do not buy from them unless you are willing to lose your money. They are crooks. Having to dispute through credit card company in order to get a refund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Computer-Resources-Inc/Miami-Florida-33186/All-Computer-Resources-Inc-allcomputerresources-Sold-bad-ECM-will-not-refund-purchase-Mi-689165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Computer Resources, Inc

Ron

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I own a auto repair shop and I have recieved not one but two defective parts from this company. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company as they are not willing to make a refund for defective merchandise. My advice for anybody is STAY AWAY.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Report resolved

AUTHOR: ACR - (United States of America)

Its never easy to read such negative reports that are single sided. I do recall this particular situation as we have very few issues with our parts and service. First of all, when you purchase a part through eBay, the entire purchase price is protected if anything should go wrong, unless it has exceeded 60 days from the purchase date.  I wish I could say that 100% of our parts are perfect. The reality is that they are electrical items and are very sensitive. We pride ourselves in offering a quality part with exceptional service, but understand that there will be a case where a customer isn't satisfied. In this case, the customer obviously is not happy. We have a refund policy that is very clear on all our online sources. The problem here is the customer demanded a refund while still in procession of our merchandise. Just like any other company across the world, we cannot offer a refund until we have received the merchandise back to our facility. This customer finally returned the part long after the 14 day period had expired (actually almost 3 months) and we DID issue a full refund back to the buyer.