• Report: #1172073

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Holland Michigan
All Computer Resources
12415 SW 136th Ave Miami, Florida USA

All Computer Resources I purchased a ECM for my vehicle that didn't work. I returned it within 5 days asking ror a full refund. They said it worked fine on their bench an wouldn't refund my full purchase amount. I wasn't driving their bench!!! It didn't work in my vehicle at all!!! Miami Florida

I purchased an ECM from them and it didn't work.  I contacted them and they had me try a couple of other things.  They didn't work either. At that point I decided to return it for a refund.

The recieved it back at their shop and said it tested fine on their "bench".  I don't want to drive their bench, It didn't work in my vehicle and all I anted was a full refund for aa defective product.

They charged me a restocking fee and shipping costs.

Do NOT use this company.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Computer-Resources/Miami-Florida-33186/All-Computer-Resources-I-purchased-a-ECM-for-my-vehicle-that-didnt-work-I-returned-it-1172073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Computer Resources