Complaint Review: All Connect

• Reported By: agiragos — Brentwood California United States of America
All Connect

All Connect Overcharged Me and Lied about Rate, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Allconnect

Southern California Gas Company transferred me to this company called All Connect. All Connect was supposed to help me with transfer all my utilities to my new address. When I called All Connect, the customer service representative told me that the best rate for my internet at 10mps in my area was $50+ per month. He claimed to have taken this information from Time Warner's website. Based on this information, I placed an order for my cable service through them.

When I visited Time Warner's website, I learned that the actual price was $30 for 10mps in my area. That's a difference of more than $20 per month. The guy overcharged me, and he lied about the price per month. I immediately called them back and cancelled my order. If I see any charges on my credit card, I'm going to report them to the Public Utilities Commission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Connect/internet/All-Connect-Overcharged-Me-and-Lied-about-Rate-Internet-923201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Connect

Response from Allconnect

AUTHOR: Allconnect - (USA)

We regret that you had a poor experience while setting up your Time Warner Internet order and would like to assure you that we want to be of assistance. At Allconnect, we take great pride in helping consumers and in trying to make all customer experiences as valuable as possible. Please let us know if we can answer any additional questions by sending an email to customercare@allconnect.com or calling 1-800-255-2666.