Complaint Review: All Cool Refrigeration

• Submitted: Thu, April 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Parker Arizona
All Cool Refrigeration
602emergency Cave Creek, Arizona U.S.A.

All Cool Refrigeration, a Guy Named Tony, Get the money and run, 0 service after sale Cave Creek Arizona

*Consumer Comment: all cool refrigeration and PurdyBerti's Fine Restaurant Equipment. CAVECREEK AZ 85331

I found this guy through eBay traveled 200 miles to inspect and buy a stove, double door fridge and equip. stand, I offered to pay with Co. check or debit, he demanded cash $1,400.00.

Upon inspection the fridge needed a door gasket, stove needed a pilot and also a door gasket, they put a pilot in and said they would send gaskets, I was hesitant but trusted he would keep his word.After 3 weeks and numerous phone calls I received the cooler gasket, I called them and thanked them, I ask about stove gasket they said it was back ordered.

As of now an other 3 weeks have gone by, numerous phone calls, no answers, no return calls. I have a stove sitting in storage with a restaurant needing one.
I will never ever do buisness with this guy again, I knew from the time he opened his mouth he was full of it.

Since then eBay has restricted their account, they have feed back score of 2 both negative.
Draw your own conclusion.

Robert
Parker, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Cool-Refrigeration/Cave-Creek-Arizona/All-Cool-Refrigeration-a-Guy-Named-Tony-Get-the-money-and-run-0-service-after-sale-Cave-447734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Cool Refrigeration

AUTHOR: Anonoymous - (U.S.A.)

Tony's real name is Michael David Purdy and wife Linda Lee Zepeda. They scamed me too!!! Took my equipment and never paid me so called consignment. Will not answer or return phone calls. His new web sit is purdyberti's fine restaurant equipment dot com.