Complaint Review: All Country Transport

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Ellen — Las Vegas Nevada
All Country Transport
1 Hewitt Square Suite 219 East Northport, New York USA

All Country Transport Frank Mattia Stay far away from this company. They do not answer phone calls or emails and are noted for their broken promises. They quoted me a price for a car transport of $975.00 and the final cost was $1450.00. They don't issue contracts because they are unable to follow them. East Northport New York

I was given a quote for a car transport of $975.00 to move a vehicle from Eugene, OR to Raleigh, NC. I gave All Country Transport a $175 deposit via a Mastercard payment. The car was scheduled to be picked up June 16, 2014 at 12:30 pm. This time was agreed upon because my daughter was graduating from the University of Oregon, and I was taking a flight back to Las Vegas at 5:00 pm. They called me on June 13, 2014 to say that they had a contract to pick up the car on that day. I thought this was odd as I never signed a contract. They came back on Monday at approximately 5:30 pm to pick up the car. I had to make other arrangements for someone to be there for pickup. I was told that the car would arrive within 7-10 working days. At that time, I was told that I owed an additional $200 because the car was packed. Initially I was told by All Country Transport that I could pack the car. The car arrived on June 25th at 10:30 pm and was told I owed $1275. My initial deposit was for a broker's fee not the transport cost. All Country Transport refused to return calls or emails. They said they would get in touch with the driver to work something out. This never happened. I don't believe a word they say. This whole fiasco was a nightmare. I don't suggest working with Quality Relocation Services either. They jack up the price whenever they want.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Country-Transport/East-Northport-New-York-11731/All-Country-Transport-Frank-Mattia-Stay-far-away-from-this-company-They-do-not-answer-ph-1157739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Country Transport