Complaint Review: All Credit Real Estate

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Also a VICTIM of RANDY WEBSTER — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
All Credit Real Estate
PO BOX 274 Internet United States of America

All Credit Real Estate VICTIM OF Holly Springs, Georgia, Internet

*General Comment: Do not confuse this complaint with my company All Credit Real Estate Investments Inc

I am also a victim of Randy.  He treated me with disrespect and accusations that were unfounded.  I am sooooo glad that the individual I lease from dumped him!!! We have been living in harmony ever since.  In fact, if you have an opportunity to deal directly with the owner of the property (instead of going through Randy) I would encourage you to do so.  He had the nerve to send me this, "We are updating our website and have decided to put a testimonials page together. It would be great to have a testimonial from you about your experience with me and All Credit Real Estate. " Is he kidding?  My experience with him was AWFUL!! If anyone does business with him it will be at their own risk.

FYI to all homeowners...if your tenant is late paying their rent...Randy will keep the late fee.  Who does that?  I mean it is your property  and you will incur the late fee...so why would he keep the late fee?  All I can say is BEWARE of him!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Credit-Real-Estate/internet/All-Credit-Real-Estate-VICTIM-OF-Holly-Springs-Georgia-Internet-769954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Credit Real Estate

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Christopher Latham - (United States of America)

My name is Christopher Latham. I own a real estate investment company called All Credit Real Estate Investments Inc. We are located in Melbourne, Florida, but do business, through the internet, nationwide. I want people to not be confused if dealing with our company... we are not All Credit Real Estate, being discussed in this Rip-Off Report. We are All Credit Real Estate Investments Inc in Melbourne, Fl. I was just worried when I did a search on my company name and saw Rip-Off Report. Thank you for allowing me to protect our company's reputation.