- Report: #1075000
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: All Day Auto Transport
All Day Auto Transport12135 NW 57th Street Coral Springs, Florida USA
Car Delivery USA Inc (aka All Day Auto Transport Motorcycle Transporter) Susan & Penny provided poor customer service Coral Springs Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I placed my order on 6/25/13 and made plans to have my motorcycle picked up for shipment by 8/11/13. I was assured repeatedly by the salesperson Penny that this would be no problem.
My 3 main complaints are:
1) Penny kept stringing me along saying that I would hear that they signed up a driver to pick up my motorcycle on the day requested. I had several conversations from the start of the order 6/25/13 to 8/6/13. Penny and I talked again on 7/25/13 and again given the assurance of the motorcycle being picked up by 8/11/13 and that I would know who the driver would be. She told me they have drivers that do this route all the time. At that time, I was told I would hear something two weeks before. The next time I would talk with her was that I would hear something a week before; and the next conversation would be that I would hear something five days before; and then even the day before.
She refused to talk to me on 8/8/13 and immediately transferred me to her boss, Susan. She didn't even have the courtesy to tell me she was doing this. Susan tells me that I would hear something by Friday and at the latest Saturday 8/10/13. Penny, nor any other phone number I tried, would pick up my calls when I tried getting in touch with them on Friday and Saturday. My impression of their services continued to decline.
2) Penny's boss, Susan, treated me very rudely today (8/12/13) on the phone. I got a call from dispatch saying that they might have found a driver. This is the day after my pickup day. I request to talk to Susan and she lies to me telling me differently from what she told me when we had talked on 8/8/13. She even had the gall to say that since I'm not her customer she doesn't have to talk to me and she hung up on me without even a goodbye. I had wanted to talk to someone higher to make a formal complaint and she said she was the "highest". I had hoped to share my frustration with the service in hopes that the company would train their employees better beside manners. Susan was obvsiousl not concerned about keeping me as a potential customer in the future.
3) Had I signed up with this "potential driver", they were going to charge me an additional $200. This bait and switch tactic is wrong.
I just wish they would have been upfront from the beginning or even by 7/25 to say that most likely they would not be able to honor my request. I, then, would have had the time to check into other options or devised a totally different plan.
I am very disappointed in Susan and Penny and thereby, the company they represent, Car Delivery USA Inc. or All Day Auto Transport Inc, or Motorcycle Transporter.....whatever name they want to go by. It does seem odd that they constantly change the name of their business. It is a sign of them trying to run away from their bad reputation.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Day-Auto-Transport/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Car-Delivery-USA-Inc-aka-All-Day-Auto-Transport-Motorcycle-Transporter-Susan-Penny-pr-1075000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.