Complaint Review: All Distance Moving & Storage LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:Herndon Virginia
All Distance Moving & Storage LLC.
10960 Millridge N. Dr. Suite 216 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

All Distance Moving & Storage LLC. ,Nationwide Relocation Services WARNING!! THIS COMPANY IS AS BAD AS EVERYONE SAYS THEY ARE! Houston TEXAS

*Consumer Comment: SHEDDING SOME LIGHT ON NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES...

NATIONWIDE MOVING - All Distance Moving & Storage LLC. is HORRIBLE.

We had the same problems that everyone else had with this company. Please learn from all of our mistakes and avoid getting screwed too.

They quote a very cheap price and nearly double it at the weigh station.

They were due to arrive at 7am and they arrived at 12midnight. We had to wake neighbors to move their cars so the truck could get into our apartment complex.

They were 10 days late delivering our things. 10 DAYS LATE!!! All 10 days passed with NationWide blaming the driver and the driver blaming Nationwide.

BIGGEST ISSUE!! They lost one of our most valueable boxes. (Family pictures, letters from dead grandparents, scrapbooks from childhood, etc...) And, NOT ONE PERSON IN THAT COMPANY EXPRESSED ANY CARE OR CONCERN OVER LOSSING SUCH PRECIOUS ARTICLES OF OURS.

I suppose we could get a lawyer but that isn't going to help us get our pictures back or make them better people. Just stay away from this company b/c they suck.

Elizabeth
Herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Distance-Moving-Storage-LLC/Houston-Texas-77070/All-Distance-Moving-Storage-LLC-Nationwide-Relocation-Services-WARNING-THIS-COMPANY-423702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Distance Moving & Storage LLC.

SHEDDING SOME LIGHT ON NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES...

AUTHOR: Maribell_39 - (U.S.A.)

We are all imperfect in one way or another. Situations occur all the time when we don't always get what we want or a tragedy happens because the circumstances are out of our control. I have done numerous moves with Nationwide, both local and long-distance. On every occasion, I have NEVER encountered a customer service agent that wasn't polite nor helpful. The reps walk you through the whole moving process and sure some of them might be hard to get in touch with, but considering that they do so many moves a month I can understand how hard it must be to stay in touch with each customer every waking moment of the day. As a business owner who has employees, you can't possibly be at the customer's beck and call at all times throughout each day. Those of you who have businesses should definitely be able to understand and relate to that no matter how hard you may strive to achieve superb customer service. I had a move from Newark, NJ to Omaha, NE and it cost me 2 arms and a leg but it was worth it to me to have all my belongings arrive safely and in a timely manner. To those whose moves were unsuccessful, I truly empathize with you, for no one wants to go through any horribly dramatic experiences in life that leave you feeling scarred and contemptuous, whether it be moving or otherwise. I just thought I would shed some light on this company because I know for a fact there are far WORSE companies out there who aren't being ambushed like Nationwide. There are so many complaints but people still continue to use them for a reason. When your a big company it seems that a lot of smaller companies want to bring you down, which will inevitably lead to a lot of "followers". There are people who are just angry and want someone to "blame", plain and simple so they will jump at the chance to hinder good companies like Nationwide to get ahead.
-Maribelll Locusta