Complaint Review: All Distance Moving & Storage

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
All Distance Moving & Storage
10960 Millridge N, Ste 216 Hoston, Texas U.S.A.

All Distance Moving & Storage THINK TWICE BEFORE USING NATIONWIDE RELOCATION SERVICES Hoston Texas

*Author of original report: DO NOT USE NATIONWIDE RELOCATION!!!

We contacted Nationwide relocation Services in FL for a move from St Louis to San Antonio, we asked if they sub out drivers and we were told no, what a lie.

All Distance Moving and Storage was the mover that arrived a day late and told us we would get our things in a week, I am still waiting and it's been 3 weeks, Nationwide told me it will be another week, when I asked the location of my things Nationwide said they couldnt get in touch with the carrier and ADM doesnt even answer their phone!

After reading several reports about this I cant believe they still use them! I feel helpless, everything I own, my entire life, is in that semi trailer! I am hoping I get my belongings, irreplaceable family items, some day soon.

Something needs to be done about movers ripping off people, it's rediculous!

Rachel
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Distance-Moving-Storage/Hoston-Texas-77070/All-Distance-Moving-Storage-THINK-TWICE-BEFORE-USING-NATIONWIDE-RELOCATION-SERVICES-Host-340713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Distance Moving & Storage

DO NOT USE NATIONWIDE RELOCATION!!!

AUTHOR: Rachel - (U.S.A.)

It's going on a month now and still no delivery on my furniture and I still have no clue to the location of it.
These people are thieves and con artist!