Complaint Review: All Dolled Up Hair Salon

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Chey A. — Boynton Beach Florida
All Dolled Up Hair Salon
2835 N Military Trail West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

All Dolled Up Hair Salon All Dolled Up Hair Salon South Florida Unprofessional, Worst Hair Salon Experience Of My Life West Palm Beach, Florida

This was the absolute worst hair salon experience of my life and I have been to many hair salons throughout the country. I spent over a $100 dollars to ruin my hair. I wanted to have a color done, a color done professionally. The hairdresser, Erica that did my hair had no clue what she was doing. She actually colored it once (it came out wrong) and then proceeded to bleach my hair (came out wrong again). My hair is now an orange color with red tips. There is actually a mixture of 3 colors on my hair strands and that is not including my roots, Its awful.

She left me unattended several times while she proceeded to do other clients hair, meanwhile I had some hair color sitting in my head. My appointment was for 8:30 and she was not even there until after 9:00 am. I highly recommend that if you want to keep the hair on your head and you dont want to wear a hate for months, do not go to All Dolled Up Hair Salons, they will ruin your hair. Its not worth the time you spend there and the high prices. Go anywhere else besides there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Dolled-Up-Hair-Salon/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/All-Dolled-Up-Hair-Salon-All-Dolled-Up-Hair-Salon-South-Florida-Unprofessional-Worst-Hair-1041281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Dolled Up Hair Salon